Howarth Morris are excited to be recruiting for an award winning global business based in the Warrington area. This market leading organisation is looking to add an experienced Finance Assistant to their dynamic and sizeable finance team.The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a fast passed financial environment and ideally have some SAP experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a growing business where they can achieve excellent support and possibly a Permanent role.
The Finance Assistant will complete the following duties:-
- Bank Reconciliation's
- Reconciliation's of treasury ledgers
- Maintain cash sheets
- Review of cheque, petty cash & expense claims
- Preparation of expenses run
- AD Hoc Payment processing
- Preparation of daily banking and depositing at local branch
- Check all data and back-up to reduce customer queries on inaccurate invoices and request missing/incorrect information as necessary.
- Prepare credit & invoice information for billing
This fantastic and rare opportunity comes with a generous benefits package including:-
- Salary up to 20K
- 28 days holiday (Including Bank Hol's)
- Hours 9am-5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Pension Scheme
- Study Support
- Child Care Vouchers
- Opportunity to work for a global leader
- Free on-site Parking
Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email your CV to Andrew Kelly today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the Warrington and Runcorn areas.
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.