Howarth Morris are excited to be recruiting for a well-established and highly regarded manufacturing business near St. Helens. This niche manufacturing business is a market leader in the UK with ambitious plans for the future.
This Commercial Analyst role is newly created due to impressive growth and a restructuring of the business. You will be a key player in driving performance, producing accurate timely analysis, cost saving initiatives, maximising efficiency, providing a means of cost modelling and improving the job costing process.
- Supporting the FD and site/regional management teams across productions sites in UK and France
- Delivering accurate, timely & informative reporting to the Senior Management Team
- Business partnering with operations teams challenging department heads to ensure margins are in line with budget expectations
- Variance analysis on with commentary on Labour, Material, Packaging & Haulage
- Profitability analysis and reporting
- Maintenance of product standard costs
- Develop a detailed understanding of business performance factors and support the FD in driving improvements in efficiency
- Minimum degree educated
- ACCA/CIMA studiers preferred
- Broad understanding of finance disciplines
- Project management experience
- Manufacturing or Commercial finance experience
- Dynamic individual with strong communication skills across all levels
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude and a willingness to challenge current practices.
- The ability to work as part of a broader team across multiple sites
- Strong IT skills with the ability to extract information from a mass of data - using advanced Excel techniques (pivot tables, sumifs, vlookup)
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial, Human Resources & Business Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified & Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading, award winning service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.