Howarth Morris are excited to be recruiting for a well-established and highly regarded manufacturing business near Wigan. The finance department has been through a restructure which has identified the need for an experienced Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be a key player in driving performance, producing accurate management accounts with timely analysis of sales and margin for all divisions. You will ensure the business is constantly progressing, supporting management control and strategic decision making.
- Produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis with commentary
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Accruals and prepayements
- Analysis of standard costs, wastage and manufacturing volumes
- Stock management, purchase price variance analysis
- Business partnering with department heads to discuss the number and assist with strategic decision making
- Interpret and communicate financial data to non-financial managers
Applicants will be minimum CIMA/ACCA/ACA part qualified with and will have worked in a similar profile role. You will have the experience and technical ability to support the FC with developing existing controls, processes and procedures to meet group requirements and the commercial acumen to develop Management Accounts and Management Information reporting suites to meet the needs of a local and international audience.
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial, Human Resources & Business Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified & Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading, award winning service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.