Howarth Morris are excited to be recruiting a Finance Business Partner/Commercial Management Accountant for a well established & highly regarded business £100m t/o businesses near Wigan.
In this highly visible Finance Business Partner/Commercial Management Accountant role your remit will involve Business Partnering with a broad range of budget holders across various operations teams within your own area of the business.
You will be reporting to a Financial Controller fully committed to supporting and developing staff so If you are a late-stage studier or newly CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified then apply now!!!
- Business partner with heads of department and general managers
- Manage and co-ordinate all head office reports/forms that are expected by site
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts and MI pack
- Perform trend and variance analysis on flash, budget, prior year, actual and forecasting results with commentary
- Supporting & challenging budget holders and managers to ensure appropriate business decisions are made
- Understanding potential risks to the company budget/forecast and escalating as required - with mitigating actions to resolve potential
- Produce annual financial budgets, regular forecasting and scenario planning
- Assist the management accounting team to identify month end adjustments
- Assist FP&A team to manage the production of the weekly flash results
- Coordinate weekly reporting process from sites for flash results ensuring integrity of data
- Assist in standardising and improving the weekly flash reporting process
- Proactively perform financial analysis leading to the successful implementation of cost reduction initiatives
- Understand, challenge and improve current site operational and financial processes and procedures
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA/AAT qualified/Part qualified/QBE all encouraged to apply
- Solid business partnering skills
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. pivots, vlook ups, hlook ups)
- Strong knowledge of MS applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Some UK travel required
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy and our finance division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by CIMA we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.