We are currently recruiting for a Senior Trust Accountant for a leading FTSE 250 wealth management company based in Liverpool city centre. As Senior Trust Accountant your remit will be to provide
accounting and administration service for a client case load of substantial private trusts, with duties including:
- Providing trust administration services when required, including corresponding with trustees, beneficiaries, other professional advisors, preparing Resolutions and Trustee Policy Statements, undertaking reviews and following-up when necessary.
- Updating trust's accounting records when required.
- Preparing annual Trust Tax Returns and Accounts within the timescale agreed with the client or imposed by external bodies.
- Preparing Inheritance Tax forms when required on behalf of Trustees and Executors.
- Reviewing the client's affairs on an annual basis, ensure compliance is up to date and give advice and take action as necessary
- Preparing Resolutions and Trustee Policy Statement review statements for signature as required
- Maintaining trust information and files, both in paper and electronic format.
- Managing WIP and Debtor levels on allocated clients.
- Presenting a positive and professional manner to clients, colleagues and professional contacts in order to market the services of the Trust Company at all times.
- Adhering to all departmental procedures.
- Undertaking a reasonable level of travel to London and regional offices, and clients where required.
Applicants will be full or part qualified ATT / AAT / ACCA Finance Professionals who are highly organised with effective time management skills and strong communicative skills. You will preferably have prior knowledge of Private client service, Trust administration & compliance, Estate administration & compliance - although this is desirable not essential - and will be professional & approachable, with a can do attitude and a real desire to provide the highest level of client service. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the North Wests most impressive clients. Package includes salary to £45-50k (Possibly some flexibility to attract the right candidate), Bonus to 10%, Pension (Up to 10% Employer contribution), Company Share Scheme, Save as you earn scheme, Healthcare, 25 days holiday, an impressive working environment and excellent career opportunities.
Howarth Morris is a leading Finance and Human Resources Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent recruitment solution from transactional level to Finance Director. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other opportunities in the region.