My client requires a highly experienced Credit Control Clerk to join their engineering business near Wythenshawe. Reporting to the Credit Manager you will be based in a friendly and supportive team with responsibility for your own assigned ledger, consisting of predominantly of national, large accounts. This is a permanent opportunity and my client would like to interview asap. Duties include:-
• To develop effective relationships with external customers
• To provide guidance and support to internal customers to support company growth
• Investigating unpaid accounts
• Prioritisation of workload to achieve agreed targets
• Be constantly vigilant of the potential bad debt and to escalate were appropriate
• Monthly meetings with your supervisor/manager to give updates on all accounts and discuss any problems which may require assistance
• Key account managers to be consulted on any problematic corporate accounts.
• Any other adhoc requests
You will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal and have at least three years experience working in a fast paced, Credit Control environment. To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please apply within.