Based in impressive offices in the heart of Liverpool City centre, our client is a highly regarded executive non-departmental public body - sponsored by the Home Office - which provides a high quality service to businesses throughout the UK. In a 6 month (extending to 12m) contract created to provide support to the Head of FP&A allowing them to focus on more strategic/commercial elements of the business, your remit will include:
- Developing existing FP&A models to meet the current and evolving needs of the business
- Building modern and sophisticated MS Excel based financial models to provide full visibility on current cost centres and cost revenue streams and what if scenario modelling
- Working closely with Department Heads to develop and maintain the mid-term financial plan for the organisation
- Supporting the Head of FP&A with the presentation and explanation of the impact of changes on the financial plan to the Senior Management Team, Board and other key stakeholders
- Leading the development and monitoring of product costing methodologies
- Supporting the development and approval of fee proposals and strategies
- Developing and monitoring benefit realisation plans with the business to ensure that resources are clearly identified and a strategy / plan for realising benefits are identified and clear
- Developing, implementing and monitoring the Financial Planning Framework throughout the organisation
- Ensuring that the organisation achieves maximum benefit from its resources, ensuring the right balance between economy, efficiency and effectiveness
Applicants must be fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACCA or might be final stage active studiers with experience in a similar profile role. You will be skilled and knowledgeable in Financial Modelling techniques and will have Advanced MS Excel skills. Previous Activity Based Costing experience would be advantageous as would prior experience of utilising Smartview. A competitive salary £34,168 to £39,885 is complimented with benefits including Flexitime, Outstanding Pension (22% employer contribution), Healthcare and 25 days holiday.
Howarth Morris is a leading Finance and Human Resources Recruitment Consultancy and our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.