• Are you a Qualified ACA with first class training?
• Do you possess experience at a senior finance level combining technical excellence and first class communication skills?
• Do you have a track record of success in a diverse business of size and complexity?
• Do you exhibit a strong leadership style accompanied by a confidence, drive, and gravitas that has the ability to galvanise?
• Are you seeking to progress your career in a market leading, fast-paced, global business rich in heritage who can offer an excellent package and first class culture?
If so, we are currently recruiting for a global consultancy who are first class in all that they do. With a high threshold for quality, underpinned by their investment in staff and service offering to clients, the business operates across Europe, Asia, North America and Middle East advising national and multinational corporations. Based out of their impressive Manchester city centre offices, my client is seeking to recruit a Head of Finance. With responsibility for the global operations of the finance function, together with overall supervision of the accounting team, the opportunities within this business are outstanding.
Reporting directly to the CFO, and with a 4 senior direct reports, you will guide, manage and support the teams in their day-to-day operations. Your responsibilities will extend to, through the team of direct reports and with the assistance of local and regional finance teams, overseeing global budgeting, forecasting and management and financial reporting. With a strong focus on partnering, you will work alongside the business in understanding the results and the impact they have on the future development of the business. You will work with senior management in developing reports, and the underlying supporting data, that provide incisive insight in understanding, controlling and guiding the business. Further responsibilities will extend to managing the global external audits, overseeing VAT compliance and proactively supporting the CFO.
The successful candidate will be Qualified, ideally ACA, and of graduate calibre. You will have a relentless track record of achievement. You will possess outstanding communication skills, technical excellence and a high quality threshold. Exposure to a multinational environment is advantageous, and the ability to influence, inspire and persuade with gravitas are key. This is a dynamic, fast moving business that will actively recognise and reward your successes.
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, apply without delay.