Howarth Morris are recruiting for a Operations Manager for a successful growing Manufacturer based on the Wirral.
My growing client is looking for an experienced Operations Manager who can hit the ground running and continue to drive the company forward.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, your responsibilities will include:-
- Manage the day to day running of the Operations department
- Build an awareness of the capability of each team and allocate work accordingly
- Ownership for the companies Profit and Loss, producing monthly reports as required
- Awareness of the profitability of the department, regularley updating the Managing Director
- Ownership of all contracts and the costs involved
- Regular communication with clients, keeping them updated of any changes as required
- Provide a Weekly Contract Update (WCU) document for all jobs
- Assist prioritizing work for other departments, and keep all of the other departments working towards the dates on your programme (WCU)
- Support Project Managers as required
The successful candidate must have previous experience in an Operation Management or similar role and have experience and a good understanding of Health and Safety. It is also desirable to have an understanding of ISO 9001 & Quality Management Systems, as the role will Focus on delivering High Quality Products and Services for customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established local business on a permanent basis. This role is also accompanied by an Attractive Negotiable Salary, Generous Holidays which go up with tenure, Contributory Pension and on site parking.
Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call 0151 223 0018 or email your CV to Andrew Kelly today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the Wirral, Chester and North Wales areas.
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region