Exciting Payroll Officer opportunity for Business Services company in Salford. Although this role will be varied the key emphasis will be on the maintenance, input and processing of payrolls across the business. Reporting to Payroll Manager in a team of 3 your responsibilities will include:-
- Collecting weekly/monthly payroll data and inputting on the systems
- Calculate TAX an NI payments
- Calculate SMP,SSP
- Deal with any Payroll queries
- Sorting payments for their wage to be sent to the correct details
- Input all statutory, third party and additional payments
- Produce month end reports
- Deputise for Payroll senior in absence
- Dealing with any starters or leavers
- Monthly and ad hoc invoicing/filing and admin
There is a relaxed yet professional culture, that is interactive and engaging. The successful candidate will exhibit strong communication skills and initiative, and it will be an ideal opportunity for an outgoing candidate who thrives upon real responsibility and adding value to the business. My client will consider candidates from a range of backgrounds, so long as they have end to end payroll experience.
My client is offering a competitive salary, healthcare, pension, life assurance and holiday entitlement. To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, apply without delay.