Our client, a multi-bullion pound PLC, are seeking a Sales and Customer Support Specialist to strengthen the team during a time of significant growth. This is a permanent position reporting into the Sales Manager, and will be partnering with a number of business units around the world.
Responsible for all commercial activities through the sales cycle from creating and following up leads, to generating opportunities, selling and preparation and submission of quotes. Post quote follow up is a critical part of this role ensuring long term relationships are built and growth of the product portfolio.
• Responsibility for the development of new market potential within existing accounts
• Retaining close customer contact to ensure a long-term building of customer relationships and satisfaction
• Actively sell core focus products by phone
• Monitoring existing key customer accounts to ensure forecast accuracy, timely sharing of information to sales team of risks and opportunities
• Liaising with the Sales Team and providing support as required
• Booking appointments with customers for the sales team Key Accounts and new opportunity areas
• Delivering against a sales target
• Updating and logging all calls on the customer database
• Experience in the field of diagnostics/biology/medical or similar environment or relevant sales experience
• Proven sales experience
• At least 3 years' experience working in Medical Devices or similar environment
• Ideally experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organization
• Preferential knowledge of working with a Customer-Relationship-Management-System
• Ability to think innovatively and not be constrained by current practices
• Experience in working on strategic topics
• Advanced Excel and SAP skills
To be considered for this attractive opportunity please apply within.