Howarth Morris are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst role for a well-established and highly regarded business in Warrington. This role represents an exciting opportunity for an ambitious part qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA studier looking for an employer who will progress them through their studies whilst offering career development along the way.
You will be a key player in driving performance, producing accurate timely analysis, cost saving initiatives, maximising efficiency, providing a means of cost modelling and improving the job costing process. The business is a market leader in the UK with ambitious plans for future growth making this an exciting prospect for any CIMA/ACCA part qualified candidate keen to progress their career.
- Supporting the delivering accurate and timely reporting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis with commentary
- Assist with budget preparation
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting packs
- Monthly CAPEX reporting and forecasting
- Provide cover for divisional finance when required
- Support year-end audit
- Ad-hoc task as requested
- Minimum Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Management/financial accounts experience
- Strong IT skills and advanced Excel techniques (pivot tables, sumifs, vlookup) (Essential)
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial & HR Recruitment Consultancy and dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by CIMA (Recruitment Consultancy of the year 2010 - and Finalists in 2011) we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on www.howarthmorris.co.uk