I have just been briefed on an excellent, permanent opportunity for a very well established business based in state of the art, modern offices in the heart of Manchester city centre. My client will consider candidates who are AAT Qualified, reporting to the Group Financial Controller and Finance Manager. This an extremely supportive, developmental role and is well suited to candidates who match the ambitions of this fantastic business.
- Posting accounting entries for group companies
- Purchase invoice logging, processing and payments
- Supplier statement review and reconciliation
- Creditors ledgers reconciliations
- Sales Ledger reconciliations and credit control
- Cash control reconciliations, credit card analysis, payment runs and online banking
- Dealing with accounts queries
- Accounting for accruals and prepayments
- Providing information and support to other departments in the business, as required.
- Setting up of new funds and headings for new developments.
- Ensure all costs are accurately coded to the correct funds and headings
- General support to senior members of the finance team, with particular reference to posting journal entries into the accounts and producing primary reconciliations
You will work with a high level of attention to detail and be an excellent communicator. You will also be experienced in using accounting software packages and Microsoft Excel. To be considered please apply within.