My client, a very successful Solicitors based in Manchester City Centre are looking to bring on a Legal Cashier. If you enjoy working in a friendly, hardworking environment with lots of benefits, as well as working for a global organisation, this will be the perfect opportunity for you.
Legal Cashier Duties:
- Monitor and ensure accurate recording of all financial transactions
- Managing client accounts and responsible for allocation of clients' cash in accordance with Solicitors Accounting Rules.
- Build effective relationships both internally within the Finance team and externally with the team's wider stakeholders
- Preparing and authorising online electronic bank transfers, i.e. CHAPS, BACS and Faster Payment.
- Consider all new requested information in line with agreed Service Standards/ISO Procedures and SAR requirements
- Support with the management of the cashiering queries inbox ensuring timely and accurate responses are delivered to stakeholders
Legal Cashier Requirements:
- Legal Cashiering experience is essential
- Detail oriented approach with significant emphasis on achieving a high quality of work
- A commitment to pursuing personal development to ensure the necessary skills and knowledge for the effective performance of the role
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment
- A confident user of Microsoft Excel to intermediary level
- Proven experience in effective delegation as well as upwards management of tasks
- Experience in telegraphic transfers is strongly desired but not essential
For more information, apply ASAP - my client is looking to conduct interviews at the earliest opportunity.