I'm currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant opportunity based in Wythenshawe - it's been designed for an ambitious, Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA applicant who has the personality and drive to progress. The business is a leading manufacturer who will support you in your development and reach your potential. This position focuses highly on variance analysis, inventory analysis + concise commentary and posting accruals and prepayments.
It's a real developmental opportunity with mapped out career progression. Duties include:
- Ensure business transactions are accounted for correctly
- Responsible for SOX compliance
- Budgeting and forecasting for the Manchester site
- Prepare and issue monthly Management Reports including commentary
- Examine customer and product profitability
- Responsible for key manufacturing variances and trends as a percentage of sales
- Identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Analyse financial reports and and data for discrepancies
- Management reporting to to comply with internal and external audit
You will have a minimum of three years Commercial Accounting experience and be CIMA/ACCA part-qualified. You will have excellent reporting skills and a strong understanding of business. To be considered for this attractive opportunity please apply within.