Payroll Manager/Supervisor position with an excellent business Stretford. My client really values its people and has a strong reputation for developing and nurturing employees to ensure the successful candidate is able to have a rewarding and positive career. As a key member of the Accounts department your duties will be:
- To run the monthly payroll for circa 750 people - inputting of new starters and leavers, maternity, sickness, salary changes and change in details etc
- Deal with payroll queries as received on a timely basis and within agreed SLA's
- Produce distribute and submit to HMRC annual P11D's ensuring compliance with the deadlines
- Ensuring monthly payments to HMRC are undertaken
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach to the payroll function processes and procedures.
- To liaise with HR to ensure that the payroll is executed seamlessly and develop processes and procedures as required
- Verify expense claims and process any due payments through online banking
You will have experience of Sage Payroll and a good working knowledge of Excel. Previous experience of being a standalone Payroll Manager/Supervisor would be beneficial but no means essential. To be considered please apply within.