My client based in Stockport, a successful family run business who have been around for over 140 years are looking to bring in a Credit Controller on a 12 month fixed term contract to strengthen the team, salary up to £19,000 depending on experience.
Credit control responsibilities:
• Chase debts by way of telephone, email, letters, and face to face meetings.
• Escalate issues where necessary to credit control team leader.
• Process final demand letters and county court documentation where necessary.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement that will add value through maximising cash collection and reducing debtor days. Regular review of debtors, aged debt and the terms extended to customers, whilst keeping the customer first in every transaction.
• Complete due diligence checks on new customers, liaise with sales team to make informed business decisions on their viability as potential customers
• Ensure finance department is an integral part of the business
Credit Control Essential:
• Prior experience in credit control essential
• High attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Advanced excel skills
For more information, apply ASAP - my client is looking to conduct interviews at the earliest opportunity.