I am recruiting on behalf of a leading European retailer business based just outside of Trafford Park who require a Payroll Assistant on a 14month FTC with a view to go permanent for the right candidate. You will be joining a business who have gone through rapid growth in the last couple years and really value customer experience. The role will be demanding dealing with all payroll queries for the business and dealing with external stake holders but in return you will receive 24 days holiday, massive discounts and a subsidised canteen to name a few!
• Monthly payroll processing across 5 separate Companies
• Main contact point for employees (as well as HR) on all payroll related queries
• Understanding of current UK and Irish payroll legislation
• Understanding and processing of SSP, SMP, SPP, SHPP etc in line with company and legislative policies
• Processing of payroll deductions including court orders, pension deductions etc
• Reporting RTI and Auto Enrolment Pension details
• Producing P45's, processing final payments to leavers, producing payslips
• Monthly payroll cleardown and posting to general ledgers
• Processing of credit card statements for company cardholders, ensuring they are returned in a timely manner and the company expenses policy is adhered to
• Processing of mileage expenses for company car users
• Processing of cash expenses for all employees, in line with company expenses policy within the expenses purchase ledgers
• Undertake such tasks and duties as may be reasonably requested by your manager or other members of the management team
• Previous experience in a similar role
• CIPP qualified preferred but not essential.
• Good excel
• Good communication
• Excellent attention to detail
For immediate consideration please call Katy @ Howarth Morris on 0161 870 7730 and apply now!