Howarth Morris are currently recruiting for a truly outstanding career opportunity for a Newly Qualified/Finalist level Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner to join a rapidly expanding, UK market leading business in Warrington. Growing at rate of 15%+ year on year the business is enjoying unprecedented growth as it continues to drive its UK operation whilst increasing its global footprint through expansion into new territories as well as expanding its product offering.
The remit of this role is to support the timely and accurate production and development of the monthly management accounts pack, business partnering with UK/Global commercial management/sales teams whilst looking to add real value and make an impact on business performance and growth. This is a highly visible role with daily board interaction and the career potential for the successful applicant is massive.
Developing modern, sophisticated financial controls, processes and procedures to future proof the rapidly evolving demands of the UK and International business
- Developing modern and effective financial and commercial reporting suites to meet the demands of a broad audience across sales, finance and operations teams to Board level
- Providing detailed analysis on costs, sales and margins with breakdown by product, customer, country, region etc
- Developing a new and effective Management Accounts Pack
- Monthly Management Accounts preparation including P&L, Balance Sheet, creditors and debtors
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Variance Analysis with narrative on performance
- Year End accounts
- Cash flow reporting
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Management
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Experience in a Commercial Management Accountant/Analyst role
- Possess a real hunger for operational involvement and initiative to get stuck into the business'
- Ability to forge strong relationships with commercial teams
- Dynamic, sharp and able to think outside the box
- Excellent IT skills; Advanced Excel
Howarth Morris are committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will make a real difference and who will add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities. www.howarthmorris.co.uk