We are delighted to be working with a market leading, international pharmaceutical business. The business is truly global with a UK head office in Berkshire.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced VAT Accountant to join the team on a 12 month fixed term, part time basis (30 hours per week). My client is truly flexible on the role location whether that be Berkshire, Europe or the opportunity to be home based with monthly / quarterly visits to the UK Head Office for training and team building.
12 months VAT experience is essential as is knowledge of Group structures. The role will be varied but will include:-
- Review of monthly Intrastat Returns (20+) completed by outsourced party
- Review of VAT reconciliations completed by outsourced parties
- VAT payment requests
- Providing accounting and clerical support to ensure that financial transactions are in compliance and of the VAT regulations.
- Prepare and manage all documents in line with VAT regulations and Internal Controls
- Compile VAT data for various reports
- Follow up on errors and open items in VAT ledgers
If you have the relevant VAT experience and are interested in the opportunity to work for a global employer of choice, please apply ASAP