A growing retailer business in Trafford Park are on the lookout for an Assistant Accountant to join them on a full-time basis. You'll get the opportunity to work closely with the Financial Controller to further develop your month end experience, your own AP/AR ledger to maintain and a chance to take part in cash forecasting. This is a great opportunity for someone to learn and develop as the role progresses and my client is ideally looking for someone to further study their AAT/ACCA/CIMA with full study support on offer for the right person.
Assistant Accountant Duties:
• Management of ledgers up to preparation of monthly trial balance
• Perform all aspects of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable work
• Month end close down for ledgers
• Bank Reconciliations
• VAT reconciliations
• Posting intercompany journals
• Posting Accruals and prepayments on cash book
• Supporting rest of Finance and any queries that may arise
Assistant Accountant Requirements:
• Sage 50/200 experience
• AAT/ACCA/CIMA studier
• Good communication
• Good attention to detail
For immediate consideration please give Katy @ Howarth Morris a call on 0161 870 7730 and apply now!