Howarth Morris is excited to be assisting a Runcorn based, well-established and highly regarded £1.5b+ turnover Global Leader, currently enjoying unprecedented growth. Reporting directly to an impressive Group Reporting Manager with a dotted line in to the Head of Finance; this is a rare developmental role in which the successful candidate will enjoy accelerated progression & experience and add real value to a finance team whose culture advocates innovation and improvements to processes and procedures.
The Group Reporting Accountant's responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the team produce Monthly Consolidation Accounts, Year End Statutory Accounts and Annual Forecasts and Budgets for UK Group.
- Monthly UK Group Consolidation using reporting to parent company within relevant deadlines.
- Preparation of Quarterly Reporting packs to Group.
- Preparation of annual Statutory Accounts for Subsidiary Companies.
- Business partner to support functions within the organisation providing financial and technical support.
- Consolidation of Quarterly Forecasts and Annual Budget.
- Supporting preparation of Quarterly and Budget Management packs.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Accounting, including liaising with third party tax advisors, to ensure annual tax returns are submitted correctly and on time
This exciting role within a large finance team will appeal to Applicants who are looking for a 1st/ 2nd time move from practice or an ACCA /CIMA/ACA Financial Accountant with post qualification experience gained within a large business with Group Consolidation expertise. You will have excellent analytical skills, sound technical knowledge of accounting standards, advanced knowledge MS Excel and real passion to progress and make a difference adding real business value along the way.
This rare opportunity comes with a host of great benefits including a Negotiable Salary (Circa 50K+), Bonus 10%, Private Health Care, Pension, Free on site parking, 25 days Holiday plus Bank Hols, and a chance to work for a global Market leader and progress in a dynamic and evolving finance team
Howarth Morris are a leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.