Howarth Morris are exclusively recruiting for an award winning/ global organisation based in the Warrington area. This well known organisation is looking to add an experienced Credit Controller to its 10 strong Credit Control team. Working within a fast paced and dynamic environment this role will contribute to the wider Finance team and provide vital support to the business.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a Collections/Credit Control environment and be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels and effectively develop relationships with a range of customers including Business to Business Debt recovery.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a growing business where they will receive excellent support and career progression.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
• Effectively manage your allocated customer accounts (Telephone and/or E-mail) to ensure that cash is collected in an efficient manner in line with the agreed contracted credit terms
• Engage with customers to build strong relationships utilising your communication and customer service skills
• Liaise with other business areas to assist query resolution on problem accounts
• Identify cash receipts for your customers' accounts and match these with remittance advise forms
• Effectively work towards set targets
• Supply accurate updates on customers accounts as and when required by the Credit manager
• Accurately forecasting to show how you will go about achieve weekly/monthly collection goals.
• Resolving simple invoice queries at first point of contact.
• Identify any opportunities for improvement and take ownership until completion.
• Take ownership and drive your own development utilising the support of your colleagues,
The successful Credit Controller will have:-
• Previous experience of Credit Control/ Collections background
• Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and working knowledge of accounting systems.
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Good communication oral and written together with negotiating skills and an understanding of the different communication needs of a range of customers
• Good planning and organisational skills, ensuring the ability to work on own initiative
This fantastic role comes with a benefits package including:-
• Salary to circa 20K
• 28 days holiday (Including Bank Hol's)
• Hours 9am-5pm (Mon- Fri)
• Pension Scheme
• Child Care Vouchers
• Opportunity to work & progress for a global leader
• Free on-site Parking
Howarth Morris are a leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.