Our client is an SME Manufacturing business based on the outskirts of St Helens. In this Accounts Assistant role you will work in a friendly team of 3 providing all round finance support with duties including:
- Purchase ledger, Sales Ledger, Credit control; to process purchase invoices and input correct codes on to the system.
- Daily banking transactions and update the Cash book
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing expenses, petty cash, commission and monthly cheque runs
- End to end processing Payroll for 50 staff
- Update the cash book and banking of cheques
- Posting of receipts to SAGE
- Ad Hoc duties as needed in hands on finance team
The successful applicant will have previous experience in a similar profile role. You will be a team player and will have good work ethics, strong MS excel skills. Previous experience using Sage 50 and Sage payroll are a MUST. This opportunity offers the salary £19,000 (possibly with some flexibility for the right candidate) with a Pension, 25 days holiday. Applicants who are Immediately Available would be preferable.
Howarth Morris are committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution, we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals - supporting them with their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but with their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with Finance and HR professionals who will make a real difference and who will add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.