Our client is one of the most successful and highly regarded businesses in Merseyside and a £1.5 BN t/o operation of a $4Bn t/o Global manufacturing group. In this high profile, highly visible role your remit will be to support the senior management team in defining and achieving the strategic direction of the business through modernising and optimising the way key financial performance is reported. This role is instrumental in the planning and execution of the Companies goal of fully digitising the reporting process and providing modern & effective reports that will provide full visibility over operational and financial performance. Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will also take on the responsibility for commercial customer reporting and financial modelling and will act the key finance business partner to sales and cross category stakeholders across the organisation. Your remit will include:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the business and its key drivers.
- Exploring the requirements to take the business to a financial reporting digital platform.
- Lead on coordinating finance teams in embracing the transfer to digital reporting.
- Finance Lead for large scale Customer Driven Projects.
- Finance Lead for Trade Promotional Investment analytics, including the analysis of customer promotional costs and long term agreements.
- Overseeing the customer reporting team
- Reviewing the production of total UK customer performance (by product areas and type - including Brand and Own Brand).
- Top 4 customer KPI tracking & analysis.
- Review of the Sales Channels Monthly Reporting Pack.
- Production of Sale Directors Scorecard.
- Production of Total UK Group demand reporting (which us used for Forecasting and Budgeting).
Applicants will be fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA Senior Level Finance Business Partners/Commercial Accountants with previous experience in a similar profile commercial/business facing role - preferably for a FMCG manufacturer or retailer. You will be familiar with using Business Intelligence Platforms (eg. Microsoft Power-Bi/Tableau/SAP Analytics) and will be confident working with - and presenting - detailed and complex information. In a role that will have close interaction with management at the most senior level you will have excellent communication skills and will have the ability to tailor your style and approach to meet the needs of a diverse audience. You will have a strong personality and the gravitas and credibility required to advise, persuade and influence at a senior level - including both internal and external customers - and will be comfortable challenging stakeholders as required. You will have a proven track record of making a significant impact on improving business performance as a result of your concepts, initiatives and action. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a household name business in a broad and fulfilling role where you can add real value and make a direct impact on business performance. Benefits include a base salary of £55-60k and benefits including Company Car/£5.5k Allowance, 25 days holiday, Pension to 8%, Private Healthcare and free parking.
Howarth Morris are committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will make a real difference and who will add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.