My client based in Buxton, who are a pharmaceutical/medical manufacturer are urgently looking to bring in an Purchase Ledger Clerk to strengthen the finance team, salary up to £22,000 depending on experience.
You will be fully accountable for all the inputting within the purchase ledger process, invoices and reconciliation. Providing an indispensable service to the finance team, underpinning the wider financial stability of the business through our robust processes and systems.
• Review and allocate PI's to relevant account manager for sign off
• Reconcile statements, requesting copy invoices as necessary
• Matching and posting purchase invoices
• Deal with general purchasing enquiries via phone and email
• Review and match delivery notes to invoices
• File all statements that you have reconciled
• File all invoices that have been approved by a member of the team
• Review in dispute file ensuring it is up to date and reconciled to Sage. Also working closely with PM's to make sure that any disputes are quickly rectified
• Review the purchase ledger allocating any missed transactions and requesting any missing invoices as necessary
• Prepare the weekly payment schedule with supporting remittances for review and sign off by Financial Controller
The Ideal Candidate:
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Solid team working skills but with the ability to work independently as well
• Have experience of working within an account's environment
• Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature
• Experienced in Excel and Microsoft office packages
• Knowledge of software packages such as SAGE and BACS
• Ability to work to deadlines
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please apply without hesitation as my client is in urgent need of the correct candidate.