Our client is an autonomous, major division of a well-established, highly regarded International Group with global operations spanning a variety of sectors. Operating from its Head Office in Runcorn you will be the high performing Commercial Management Accountant playing an integral role in the company; supporting the Operational Leadership team and identifying key efficiencies and improvements within the Business Unit.
Working along side an impressive Group Financial Controller and assisting looking after a team of two; this is a highly visible, commercial role where you will be instrumental in supporting commercial decisions and growing business profitability through working closely with all key Budget holders and Stake holders to deliver optimum business performance.
Your remit will include:
- Month End Management Accounts comparing weekly to monthly accounts
- Conducting Variance Analysis and providing monthly balance sheet reconciliation's with relevant risks and opportunities
- Weekly Profit and Loss Reporting
- Developing a thorough understanding of the business and its performance drivers, identifying and tracking key performance indicators (KPI's) and working with Ops teams to drive optimum efficiency, service and performance
- Business Partnering key stake-holders and effectively communicating financial information into non-financial terminology - helping persuade and influence the Unit Strategy
- Other Ad-Hoc tasks as needed in a dynamic and fast paced finance team
Applicants will be fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA OR Part Qualified with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar profile Management Accountant role. You will be an effective Management Accountant with a hands on & proactive approach to your wok load. The successful accountant will be an effective communicator with the style, approach and gravitas required to forge strong relationships across all areas of the business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded, rapidly expanding business in a broad, autonomous and fulfilling role.
Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call 01925 425 925 or email your CV to Andrew Kelly today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the Warrington, Runcorn and Chester regions
Howarth Morris are a leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.