A fantastic business in Macclesfield require a Junior Commercial Analyst to join the team due to huge recent growth. You will report into a highly experienced and knowledgeable Commercial Manager and be integral to the provisioning of relevant, appropriate and timely information for business planning. You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing jobs on a systematic and regular basis, in conjunction with relevant Account Teams and Commercial Managers, ensuring costs are billed accurately and on a timely basis
- Having a basic understanding of key client contracts/terms of business, relating to fees and charges, billing procedures, costings, expenses etc, and ensuring that invoices are raised are in accordance with these agreed terms
- Ensuring correct accounting for revenue, compliance with relevant accounting standards and internal policies, and ensuring revenue is correctly allocated to relevant departments
- Ensuring relevant documentation with regards to Purchase Order numbers and client authorisation, is received and retained, and complies with relevant client agreements, revenue recognition accounting standards and internal policies
- Producing billing and reconciling with client schedules when required
- Manage a portfolio of clients from a revenue, scope of work and general management point of view, working closely with Commercial Managers.
- Proactively look for insights / trends / process improvements which provide both Finance and the Agency Account Teams with timely and accurate information that drives efficiency and/or smarter ways of working
You will ideally be a Graduate or AAT PQ and looking to commence ACCA or CIMA study. You will have good Excel knowledge and you will work with high attention to detail and accuracy. My client is offering a fantastic working environment and culture, along with a competitive finance and benefits package, with study support. To be considered please apply within.