My client will be relocating to their brand new City Centre location next month and require an astute Billings expert to join their small but highly efficient team. This is a newly created role due to continued growth so you will play a vital part in the business' next chapter of success. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, who is well known to Howarth Morris, you will be joining global leaders in the software sector.
Billing Analyst Duties:
• Ensure accurate and timely billing to various customers working with various stakeholders throughout the business
• Handle and resolve any billing disputes working closely with the Customer Success Managers
• The ability to review contracts across the Group and check that all customers are billed in line with contract, reconcile the numbers of licences ordered against billed
• Ability to reconcile complex customer accounts and maintain clean ledgers
• Support credit control with any adjustment requests or cash reallocations
Billing Analyst Requirements:
• Good numeracy and English literacy skills
• High attention to detail
• Strong excel skills
• AAT qualified or equivalent is desirable
If you match the above criteria then please give Katy @ Howarth Morris a call on 0161 870 7730 for immediate consideration and apply now!