Howarth Morris are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join a highly regarded, rapidly expanding, SME distribution business near Preston. This role is seen as a No.2 in finance, supporting the Finance Director, providing timely and accurate monthly management accounts for the board operating in a highly visible, high profile role.
- Preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts, P&L and Balance Sheet
- Preparation of the Management & Board Reporting MI & KPI reporting Pack
- Variance Analysis with commentary
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts
- Stock management
- Sales and margin analysis
- Posting Journals
- Maintain Cashbook
- KPI reporting
- VAT returns
- Ensuring that the business performance is correctly measured and accurately reported
- Look to implement new ideas and processes that will improve efficiency and drive profit
- Active ACCA/ACA/CIMA studiers
- Experience operating in a similar management accountant role.
- Strong people skills are essential
- Up-to-date technical finance sills
- Desire to deliver best practice and continuous improvement
A leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.