Our client, a well-established and highly regarded £800M+ turnover organisation and a Global Leader in its field; is currently looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join them in a highly visible and key business role based in Warrington. Reporting directly to an impressive and experienced Head of Accounting; the successful Accountant will have relevant experience in a similar fast passed company environment and will possess good leadership skills and commercial accumen.
Due to an internal promotion this new role is available for someone who possess a process improvement & efficiency based mentality when reviewing the current company finance processes and procedures.
- Leading a team of Management Accountants who will prepare and analyse all monthly, quarterly and annual management information and reporting
- Working closely with the Commercial Finance team to ensure all company plans are reflected in the actual, forecast and budget reporting.
- Responsible for month end accounting presentations with explanations of variances to budgets and forecasts
- Analyse sales margins and challenge procurement and operations teams as necessary
- Coordination and review of forecasts, budgets and scenario planning in conjunction with other stake holders and wider finance team
- Full responsibility for providing the pack of board reports with narrative
- Developing Long Term Plans
- Ensuring that all commercial and operational plans are included in business projections
- Undertake Financial project work to assist in improving the status quo of a large finance team and function
- Perform other ad Hoc duties as is required
This is a rare and career defining opportunity to join a well recognised, global organisation that comes with a generous salary and benefits package including Car Allowance, Annual Bonus Scheme (consistently paid out), 25 days holiday plus bank Holidays, Pension Scheme, Private BUPA Medical Cover, Progression and an opportunity to join at an exciting time with an organisation enjoying rapid growth.
Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call 0192 542 5925 or email your CV to Andrew Kelly today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the Warrington, Runcorn and Chester areas.
Howarth Morris are a leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.